Image: House Edit
To celebrate International Woman’s day we have compiled some of Ireland’s most inspirational woman that we think are achieving extraordinary things in life and business.
From left to right:
- Maeve O’Rourke, human rights barrister who represented the victims of the Magdelane Laundries.
- Denise O’Connor, architect, Irish Times columnist and founder of Optimise Design.
- Jenny Taaffe, entrepreneur and founder of global marketing company i Zest.
4. Carol Anne Leyden, director and founder of interiors brand CA Design.
5. Aoife Mullane, luxury textile designer and founder of Aoife Mullane Design.
6. Marissa Carter, entrepreneur and founder of beauty brand Cocoa Brown.
7. Sonya Lennon, fashion designer and tech entrepreneur.
8. Paula Fitzsimons, national director of Going For Growth, a female entrepreneur programme supporting woman who wish to grow their business.
9. Kathryn Thomas, television presenter and entrepreneur.
10. Emma Lynch Co founder of Lamb Design and interiors entrepreneur.
11. Norah Casey Irish business woman, media mogul and former dragon on Dragon’s Den.
12. Finn Ni Fhaolain Marine Scientist and cookbook author.
13. Jenni McGinn, entrepreneur and consultant.
14. Chupi Sweetman, jewellery designer and founder of jewellery brand Chupi.
15. Louise O’Neill, Irish author and writer of award winning novel Asking For It.
16. Jennifer Wrynne, award winning milliner, fashion blogger and entrepreneur.
17. Jane Aspel, entrepreneur behind jewellery brand Emma by Jane.
18. Erika Fox, award winning fashion blogger behind website Retro Flame.
19. Indy Power, cookbook author and blogger.
20. Suzie McAdam. interior architect and founder of Suzie McAdam Design.
21.Pippa O’Connor Ormond, business woman, model and founder of pippa.ie.
22. Anna Daly. award winning television presenter and columnist.
23. Roisin Lafferty, creative director of award winning interior design practice Kingston Lafferty Design.
24. Aoibhin Garrihy, actress and founder of BEO Wellness.
You might also like: The Reality Of Renovating On A Budget, House Edit’s Co Founder’s Story HERE.